企鹅电竞查询v6.9 安卓版 faculty, staff and students can borrow audiovisual equipment for university use on campus or offsite.
Submit your request for equipment at least three business days in advance. You'll receive confirmation by email on the status of your request.
For faculty and staff:
- For on-campus use, book through EMS Campus .
- For off-campus use, submit the equipment loan out form then complete the agreement form .
- Audio/visual kits are available for your use. Contact your technical coach or program associate to reserve a kit.
Picking up your equipment
You'll receive an email confirmation about your equipment request.
Here's how to pick up your equipment:
We'll schedule a time for you to pick up the equipment, some time between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Contact us if you can't make your scheduled pick up time.
You'll pick up the equipment in room 106 of the Learning and Innovation Centre.
The person who submitted the equipment request must pick up the equipment.
You can return the equipment between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the reception desk in the Learning and Innovation Centre.
Returning equipment late may result in loss of borrowing privileges.
When you borrow equipment, you are responsible for:
- the safekeeping and prompt return of items
- reporting malfunctions or damage
- informing us immediately if equipment is lost or stolen
Contact us for questions about borrowing equipment.