Coast Mountain College
Associate of Arts degrees in Archeological and Cultural Resource Management; Criminology; First Nations; Sustainable Communities
企鹅电竞查询v6.9 安卓版 University
Objective of the Agreement
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from Coast Mountain College with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies program. By this agreement, applicants from Coast Mountain College who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met ( per the program admission requirements on the RRU website ) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies program.
Successful completion, with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA, of the:
- Associate of Arts Degree – Archaeological and Cultural Resource Management Specialization
- Associate of Arts Degree – Criminology Specialization
- Associate of Arts Degree – First Nations Specialization
- Associate of Arts Degree – General
- Associate of Arts Degree – Sustainable Communities Specialization
For more information please speak to our enrolment team.