College of New Caledonia - BCom
Accounting and Finance; Business Management Diploma
企鹅电竞查询v6.9 安卓版 University
Objective of the Agreement
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from College of New C aledonia with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management at RRU. By this agreement, applicants from CNC who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met ( per the program admission requirements on the RRU website ) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management program.
Successful completion with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA, of the:
- Accounting and Finance Diploma
- Business Management Diploma
- Business Management Diploma – International Business Diploma
- Business Management Diploma – Leadership Specialization
- Business Management Diploma – Marketing Specialization
- Business Management Diploma – Web and Graphic Design Specialization
If you have any questions about this agreement, or want to check if your program of study is eligible, please contact our enrolment team at 1.877.778.6227 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .