Associate of Arts degrees (Communication, Creative Writing, English, Environmental Studies, Intercultural and International Studies, Gender, Sexualities and Women's Studies)
企鹅电竞查询v6.9 安卓版 University
Objective of the Agreement https://www.douglascollege.ca/
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from Douglas College with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies program. By this agreement, applicants from Douglas College who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met ( per the program admission requirements on the RRU website ) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies program.
Successful completion, with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA, of the:
- Associate of Arts Degree in Communication
- Associate of Arts Degree in Creative Writing
- Associate of Arts Degree in English
- Associate of Arts Degree in Environmental Studies
- Associate of Arts Degree in Intercultural and International Studies
- Associate of Arts Degree in Gender, Sexualities and Women’s Studies
For more information please speak to our enrolment team.