Explore 企鹅电竞查询v6.9 安卓版 University's COVID-19 campus plans and protocols, and other resources.
企鹅电竞查询v6.9 安卓版 campus plans and protocols
Each of our individual actions and decisions plays a role in our fight to flatten the curve. This document outlines campus rules and guidance to help ensure the health and safety of our community. Refer to the COVID-19 Exposure Control and Safety Plan for greater detail. Read our COVID-19 Campus Protocols.
Communicable Disease Plan (new December 2021)
The goal of the Communicable Disease Plan is to promote the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, contractors and visitors. This plan provides information that can be used to manage exposure to communicable diseases by mitigating the risk of transmission and possibility of infection on our campus. It also provides guidance for the appropriate response to a communicable disease outbreak. Read the Communicable Disease Plan.
Surviving, Thriving or Radical Revisioning: Scenarios and Considerations for Pandemic Recovery and Response Planning
How can a university go beyond surviving the COVID-19 pandemic, and instead move into thriving as a learning community — or even transforming how it operates, teaches and researches?
This document considers these questions and provides an enlightening exploration of next steps during and beyond the pandemic. Read Surviving, Thriving or Radical Revisioning: Scenarios and Considerations for Pandemic Recovery and Response Planning.
- COVID-19 Immunization Plan (BC Government)
- Post-Secondary Public Health Guidance webpage and PDF (BC Centre for Disease Control)
- Guidance and recommendations from the Provincial Health Officer are available online at the COVID-19 Provincial Support and Information website.
- If you require advice regarding a potential COVID-19 case, please contact your local Medical Health Officer .
- WorkSafeBC guidance is available on communicable disease prevention plans .