Our faculty and staff share their research through the annual Roads to Research presentation series. This is an opportunity to showcase research both within the university and with the wider community.
This series is made possible by the Tri-Agency Research Support Fund .
View all our presentations on our Roads to Research YouTube channel . Here are some recent ones.
- Drs. Catherine Etmanski, Niels Agger-Gupta, Hilary Bradbury: Action Research for Transformations
- Dr. Chris Ling: Green Space: Functionality, Resilience, and the Urban Landscape
- Dr. Jean Slick: Painting as a Research Method: A Phenomenological Approach
- Dr. Jennifer Walinga: Winning Better: Cases of Cultural Transformation in Sport and Coaching
- Dr. Hany Fahmy: How is a Pandemic Changing Reality?
- Dr. Rick Kool: Sustainability and Unsustainability on Vancouver Island: Coming to Terms with Living on an Island
- Christine Webster, Dr. Kathy Bishop, Dr. Wanda Krause, Dr. Elizabeth Hartney: Indigenous Alumni Survey
- Office of Research Services: Applying for External Funding Opportunities
- Dr. Elizabeth Hartney: Indigenous Mental Health and Substance Use – Leadership Research Planning Initiative
- Drs. Kathy Bishop, Catherine Etmanski, Charles Krusekopf, Eva Malisius: The Disruptive Power of Online Education
- Dr. Rick Kool: Violence, Environmental Violence, and Pro-Environmental Action
- Trish Dyck, Dr. Kathleen Manion, Dr. Sophia Palahicky, Nooreen Shah-Preusser, Susan Thackeray: Team-Based Learning at 企鹅电竞查询v6.9 安卓版 University
- Dr. Hilary Leighton: Ecopsychology: A Systems Psychology in Service of All Life
- Dr. Niels Agger-Gupta: Dialogue, Learning, and Change: Connections and Opportunities
- Dr. Leslie King: Learning from Northern People
- Drs. Mickie Noble, Anne Dale, Matt Dodd, Rob Newell, Hilary Leighton: The Grand Challenges: Climate Pollution and Biodiversity Conservation
- Dr. Rebecca Wilson-Mah: Faculty Members’ Accounts of Experience in Communities of Practice in a University: A Case Study
- Dr. Zhenyi Li: Non-Assertiveness: A Misleading Concept in Cross-Cultural Human Resources Management
- Dr. Frederic Fovet: Exploring the Relevance and Potential of Universal Design for Learning to Create Inclusive Classroom Practices with International Students