企鹅电竞查询v6.9 安卓版 University provides access to two video conferencing platforms: Collaborate Ultra and Zoom.
Both can be used to meet with individuals or groups in a virtual, face-to-face environment. You can teach a class, host a synchronous session or make a recording to show later.
Features of Zoom and Collaborate Ultra:
- audio and video conferencing (mobile-friendly)
- screen or application sharing
- file sharing
- a chat for messaging the group or individuals
- permissions settings for moderators and participants
- the option to use a phone for audio
- guest access provided by a web link
- session recording
- accounts for faculty and staff to create and manage their sessions
Using Collaborate Ultra
Faculty and staff can use Collaborate Ultra on its own or within Moodle .
企鹅电竞查询v6.9 安卓版 instructors can create their own Collaborate room within Moodle by adding a Collaborate activity to their course.
To get a Collaborate room that is not associated with a Moodle course, contact CTET Studio .
Help using Collaborate Ultra
- Collaborate Ultra articles in IT Knowledgebase
- video tour for Collaborate Ultra participants
- video tour for Collaborate Ultra moderators
- how to use the whiteboard and file sharing
- how to do screen sharing
- how to use the polling feature
- how to use breakout groups
Support for Collaborate Ultra
CTET offers support for Collaborate Ultra:
- one-on-one and on-demand training
- technical support during your first live session
- setting up rooms external to Moodle (e.g., for an online meeting space not connected to a course)
Contact CTET Studio for assistance.
- Zoom help centre video tutorials
- tips and tricks for Zoom